It’s our job to leave this world better than we found it. We’re forced to change our ways and think differently. Choosing the Elements Collection regalia for your school is an easy way to make a clear statement and help preserve the environment.
This is the first line of gowns that carries a strong environmental story while preserving the elegance and tradition of graduation.
- Made from a renewable resource: 100% acetate made from wood sourced from managed forests
- Eco-Zip coil zipper: with tape teeth made from recycled plastic (PET)
- Fabric used in cap, gown, and hood shell shown in scientific tests to biodegrade under controlled conditions*
- Give back program: Jostens gives $1 back to an environmental sustainability project for each gown purchased
- Choosing the Elements Collection regalia for your school is an easy way to make a clear statement and help preserve the environment.
The Elements Collection gown has an elegant cut with inverted pleats on the sleeves and in the back. It is wrinkle resistant, soft, and breathable making it very comfortable to wear.
Available in eight different sizes and in 10 colours.*In a laboratory test conducted by an independent testing facility in accordance with ASTM D5511 and ISO 15985, biodegradation of 85.5% was achieved within 2 months under specific temperature and humidity conditions. Results under different conditions or at landfills in your area may vary and continued decomposition rates are unknown.